Monday, March 3, 2008

Strangers.

Strangers.
You and I.
That's what we are.

I don't know you.
You don't know me.
It seems like an eternity that i've been staring.
And without blinking, you stare back.
Both trying to comprehend the others mind.
And the inadequacy to do so lingers in the air.
Chaos racing through the mind.
The world looks at us and says we belong together.
Say we know each other inside out.
But here tonight.
Strangers.
You and I.
That's what we are.

I try to work out the jigsaw in my head.
Did I come up to you first?
Or was it you?
And who spoke that first unheard sentence ?
That spoke more than a million words.
With a look that deafened with its silence.
I try, but my memory can't go back that far.
After all the sleepless nights with you.
And cursing you, I pull the plug.
You're gone....

A mere reflection.
Holding thoughts of mine I don't know.
Strangers.
You and I.
That's what we are.

13 Comments:

Unknown said...

hey...nice one mate..keep it up & ir template looks awesome...way better than mine...lol!!

Adicrazy said...

You picked up a very tricky subject - Strangers :)
Sometimes you have to get to know someone really well to realize you're really strangers.

I loved this post Kenny! Keep writing.

Pranay said...

hmm.. interesting post i must say..
there was a lot of thought and depth in it...
keep it up...

my inner world said...

wow!!
fantastic:)

pandian chelliah said...

stranger....u and me...awesome....

Shy Machete said...

I feel a strange nostalgic sadness when i read your posts. Ever noticed how your writing is very similar to mine. Strangers, you and I.
Cheers!

Deepz said...

nice verses man..i dunno hw u guys write link that..could i have that caliber ...who knows..but one thing is for sure.u r a good poet..keep posting..

Arjun said...

Hey , ur template is damn good and ur "Strangers " is better than it.....

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Anonymous said...

nice one....

Unknown said...

Strangers.
You and I.
That's what we are.

So true.
Loved it,like all your posts :)

Unknown said...

hhmmm talk about the unspoken. Strangers!!

Setu said...

Brilliant man. Loved it.

Cheers!

Priyanca said...

Very honest and thats what it makes it so nice, can relate to it and thts wat makes me wanna re-read it. In short, loved it