Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Excuses,excuses!

I think it's unfair, but since that's the way it seems to be, I suppose I must face up to the truth and deal with it somehow.People don't believe me anymore. In fact, I wonder if they ever did.

My reasons are taken lightly, and treated as nothing but excuses - and rather poor ones at that!! I protest!!

When I need to make excuses, they are Good ones... the kind that are believed, etc.. But if my way of thinking and reasoning is slightly different from the rest of the world, that isn't a good reason for disbelief!! Let's face it, I'm different, revel in thinking along remarkably sidey tracks most of the time, and causes and effects tend to make slightly out-of-the-ordinary linkages in my brain. So what?? That doesn't make my reasons any less valid for me! So stop doubting me, people, before I stop giving reasons of any description, for anything at all!!!

0 Comments: