Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Days Go By...

I sub conciously always knew this would happen someday, or perhaps it's been years since this happened, it's only that the realisation has dawned upon me now (glory be!!) ...but it seems i've lost all sense of time. Days turn into nights and back into days again.... and all this while I'm watching time crawl by in slow motion, until I remember something to do...that's when it revvs up at such a fast pace that it reminds me of those psychedelic dreams you get when you're really stoned....everything's moving at snail's pace one moment and at the speed of light in the next. And all this while, I'm there, trying to reinforce in my mind that this is all really happening....time really is passing me by, the moment will be gone before I realise that I've actually lived it. But before I know it, the moment is gone....lost forever, never to return again. I keep losing days complaining how nothing ever happens that I would like to remember forever, how I am so bored of the way life's progressing...and think to myself tomorrow will be better. But before I know it, tomorrow is yesterday and i'm still at ground zero. Maybe they aren't so wrong when they say "Live for the moment." I'm still trying to figure out what that means, but the words do make sense....one life to live, and i'll live each moment of it. And someday "time" will actually mean something to me...something more than a couple of hands of the clock moving cordially in circles to make up the motions.

0 Comments: