Tuesday, June 26, 2007

She's all that...

I wonder if I really should be doing this, but in my 22 year old life, I never have really made sense...even to myself, so I think I will, eventhough I know she will probably read this real soon, might even be the first one to do so. But she's special, and if she knows that it's all the more better. It's amazing how, over the last few months, from two people totally unknown to each other, it's transformed to this ...where I can't really go without talking to her for a while, and when I do it feels wonderful, like the world makes sense again. And when I don't I really miss her. And I love it when she says that she misses me. ...gives you that mushy, cuddly feeling I , frankly, gave up on some time ago. But all of the love and joy she spreads is the kind you yearn for, the kind you get used to....and I guess it gets you addicted. I'm still holding my ground, i'm still on my feet, 'cause i know the road,the signals and the direction...But she'll be special to me.
She'll always be my "Red Riding Hood". :)

P.S.: If you're reading this....waiting for you really sucks!! But you already know that....

0 Comments: