Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Mad, Manic Month.

After a really long hiatus, and probably after running out of all possible alibis I could think of to curb down this "Writer" alter-ego of mine....this really feels good, to be back writing again after a real long gap. And if anybody out here was missing me, you probably need to get some more interesting pursuits.... Just Kidding!!

It's ben a real roller-coaster of a month, and looking back in retrospect, either it's me who's going crazy or the world is. Because the more I try and make sense of all the things happening, the more I am preplexed about it all. The "Why's" and "How's" are still still hanging over my head like the Damocles' swords, questions that won't go away unsatiated. But eventhough life's been all erratic and well to put it simply, weird at times....there's still a lot i've learnt, like how lives can change in seconds, how I feel at times that all my life i've been lied to and only now that I know the world to I get to see the truth..and that it's not always pretty. That at times how necessary it can be to lie, that maybe there's more to me than I think I am. And that there's this thing called love that we've got, that somehow in the middle of it still manages to rear up its head time after time again. And there could be a lot more, every day brings something along.

But most important thing I probably learned is that I can't stay away from this place too long....it beckons to some part of me that craves to write. It doesn't know what might turn up in this head of mine..but it wants to write. It's great to be back....

1 Comments:

Unknown said...

hey. u know what.. u have some patronage here... i have been looking forwrd to ur column for some days now...:)