Saturday, August 11, 2007

Quotes...

I'm guessing all of you out there have already read this stuff out on my Orkut pro, but well it's stuff i wanted to post on my blog to preserve it out....

"I tell you again it doesn't apply,
Death or Life or Life or Death,
Cause living it up is upto you...
I know I've got to use words to talk,
But until you understand what they mean,
They are nothing to me and they're nothing to you..."

"Man probably made movies to show God that he could create heaven , hell and the essence of life...all on a white screen in a black room."

"There are so few ways in which we can be good, we can all be bad in a totally unique way. Good is cliche', too predictable...if there were no bad guys, there'd be no good guys. Without any good guys, we'd all be bad guys anyways. So Honey, good ain't worth it...Love the bad guy, it's much more fun!!"

The last one most of you haven't read, that was up on Valentine's Day this year....So atleast there's something new.

0 Comments: