Friday, September 28, 2007

Deep In Thought/Crazy Ramblings.

That, beside being my Orkut nick for the month, has also been my state of mind for quite some time now. So i'll just be writing out random thoughts out next. Some of it may be taken as advice, some of it may be my view point, some of it may just be randomly obnoxious thoughts. But it's my blog, so I do get some priviliges....

- Never judge anybody's intelligence, and don't let anybody judge yours. Always take your own decisions, so that if you're seventy and not happy about how your life turned out, you know who to blame. Don't let alumni tags, corporate logos or hefty pay packages intimidate you. Never do anything just because you feel everybody else's doing it. Be comfortable with who you are and what you do, the world's a much better place that way.

- Love happens..
Love happens to the most unassuming people at the most unassuming of times..
With love around, a heartbreak's just around the corner...
You can never fall out of love, you just learn to live with it...
It's never to early to fall in love again.

- Life will always suck if you look at it in totality. That's why it's called the real world. Bad people will do bad things and get away with them. Good people will spend their lives paying taxes, raising children and chasing dreams....and there's no such thing as a Tooth Fairy. The trick here is to dissect a lifetime into little moments and making sure you get the most out of them.

- If you get really expressive physically or vocally while listening to music, then listening to music on your earphones in public places can lead to embarrasing moments, like some of us find out the hard way....and no, you don'talways look as cool as you think you do. If you do, you're in a minority of the few lucky ones...

- Try observing a girl travelling along by any means of public transportation ( The Metro in my case). It seems to me while they do that they only have two expressions..it's either one that looks like they're really pissed off or a total blank stoned look. I understand how they get the stoned look, even I get that when i'm really bored. It's the "pissed off" expresion that had me confused. Initially I wondered if they were just mad because they had to travel alone or was it some PMS thing? But after some thought I think i've figured it out..it's to keep unwanted guys at bay. It's like a warning thing....a signal for "I hate guys coming up to me and bothering me while I travel alone." Which I think is totally fair..guys can get really irritating at times, like I am being right now...I hope this didn't sound sexist or anything. For the record, I love girls!!

- India won the T20 World cup!! No i'm not making any newsflashes..just expressing my joy....and shock, and maybe a bit of amazement. But the final was an awesome game, and showed what exactly makes Cricket the wonderful sport that it's put up to be...and how emotional I still can get while watching it. I was probably ten degrees beyond crazy after the last ball...

- And I just have to stop reading these other blogs. They make my life seem so dull and boring, mostly because the blogs I read belong to people still in college..and that's when we really do have most fun. And if people read this blog please do write in comments sometime so I know you're here...

3 Comments:

Shy Machete said...

your blog is so bloody random, i love it. Try to get some sleep d. c a doc or something... or catch up on some of the newer bollywood flicks. it's a sure shot at zzz's.

Unknown said...

yep, and there is nothing wrong with beleiving in Tooth fairies.. it gives u a chance to hope n live happy:)

Kenny said...

@ Shy machete: Thanks a lot...btw loved ur blog too. N the sleeping pattern's much more normal now, but no late night bolywood movies..they give me nightmares!!

@Priyanka: That is really well said...we do need something to keep our hopes alive.