Sunday, October 7, 2007

Afterthought...

It's Isha's birthday today...I just realized that. And now i'm probably going to be down all day long,I won't really be sulking about it cause of Su', I have her now...but like she tells me, you can never totally forget anybody close to you. And somewhere deep down, it still hurts...but I think that's as close to closure i'll ever get.
Memories and emotions...amazing how we tend to love and hate these things so much corresponding to our state of mind. Anyways, I should stop now..'cause this isn't really serving any rational purpose. I just need a good breakfast and some good tunes to cheer me up...it doesn't take much to make me happy, remember?? ;)

7 Comments:

Sumi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sumi said...

'Moving on is simple, it's what we leave behind that's hard'...i've been saying that for a while now.
Its good to have someone u cud turn to coz days like these will keep coming

P.S. personally i dont think u'd sulk over something, after all..it doesn't take much to make u happy, remember?? ;)

Adicrazy said...

Welcome to da club!
hehehe

Nice template and an amazing blog pal!
You've just got a regular here.
:)

Unknown said...

Hmmm.. i'd refrain from commenting on the subject. Yep, good food, music or a good drink definitely helps ;)

cheers!

MeMyself_n_I said...

hey cheer up!!! don't brood about the past n miss out on what you have right now. :-)

so what didja have for breakfast?

arunima said...

yummy food is alwaz the best remedy to nythin :)

cool blog!
tc n cya.....

Archana said...

Yeah,I've never understood why I feel the way I feel..*sigh*..oh,and it's my ex's birthday tomorrow..should I wish him?Or should I not?
:|
Yeah,what DID you have for breakfast? :P