Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cruising At The Speed Of Mind.

For all of you who were patient enough to have kept tuned in till now...i'm back!! And i'm not insulting your intelligence in any way, I know you got that from the previous post...but sometimes a man just gets the need to announce his arrival. And i'm surprised to see that the post i'd put least amount of thought into has got me the most comments. ( There's something a bit ironic about it..but then, im not complaining.)

Cruising at the speed of mind....that's just another fancy way of saying i'm going to jot down random non-sensical thoughts from memory. But atleast it's a bit creative..

Love as always, is the only thing keeping me sane all this while. Even if it hurts sometime, it does that in it's sweet special way. And to contradict my previous post,that's the only while that I love taking decisions. *Ahem!! i hope certain people are paying attention to this part* ;)

Diwali's around the corner now. And i really, really, really...okay, i see you got the point..want to be home for the festival. Cause I never have been away from home for Diwali and I really have no intentions to break up that tradition now. Home-coming of the prodigal son...now that seems to fit the occasion..

Nidhi's wedding's around the corner. The cards are here, the arrangements are being made..and all of the other things. And i'm really happy, but it also makes me realise how time passes. Seems just like yesterday, when we used to spend holidays together..getting into mock fights, lots of ruckus, yelling parents...the kind of havock only four hyper bored-to-death kids can bring upon a house...wait a minute, that was yesterday. Was at another cousin's place for a family do few days back..and it seemed kinda weird...people you've seen a lot of as kids themselves now at a different point of life, with kids of their own. Time is passing us by...

Joined this blogger community on Orkut the other day out of sheer curiousity....and unjoined exactly 43 minutes later. Actually there was this thread, "Rate My Blog"...so i thought i'd check it out, and For my thing here I got a 7 out of 10, which was more than I expected..that's not what made me unjoin. It was the comment this guy had written. "Cool design. Nice colour. Definite 7". That's when i realise i'm not really open to being judged, especially if that's how they do it. I'm not looking for a hundred hits a week or 50 comments to a post. I don't want to be on a blogroll. I would never ask anybody I know to go read my blog, if you find it wih the little link i've given you, that's ok. This is my little sanctuary where I can let my thoughts out...a place for myself. But don't take all those "dont's" seriously..after all,everybody loves appreciation.

And as the grand finale' at the end of the post...i'm going to unravel the great mystery..the question that everybody seems to have asked...."What did I have for breakfast on Isha's b'day??". Well we had to get he car serviced that day, so we were out pretty early...and for breakfast I was literally beating down the doors of KFC at 9 in the morning. AND i had a Zinger burger(with cheese, just in case youre wondering), chicken strips (I remember because they were a total rip-off) and a 7up to down it all with. Really sorry about the graphic details of the meal but I get that way with food. But I really wouldn't recommend it to anybody..gives you a heart burn around noon. ;)

1 Comments:

Sumi said...

"Rate My Blog" seriously!!!!
I say lets join and bash the community ;)